2024 Beverley Norwood 12
Soon to be situated on Pitch 29 is a brand new 36 x 12ft, 2024 Beverley Norwood 12. We are very excited about the addition of this caravan. It has an outstanding, high quality, bespoke specification and looks and feels like a lodge.
The caravan has front opening doors, a large living and dining area, kitchen and two bedrooms (one with en-suite) and a shower room. Included are outside lighting, double glazing, central heating, two freestanding sofas with cushions, integrated fireplace, television (connecting required), two small coffee tables, freestanding dining table with four chairs, integrated microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, hob oven and extractor and USB charging points. The main bedroom has fitted padded headboard with down lighters, a king size bed with en-suite and tv point. The twin bedded room again with fitted padded headboards and roman blind. All curtains are fully lined brocade material. The family shower room includes a toilet, wash basin/cupboard and vanity unit.
Pitch 29 is beautifully positioned with plenty of outside space and wonderful views of the Nidderdale countryside. The caravan has outside steps but also enough room for a large side balcony if desired.
You really need to visit this caravan to understand the quality it exudes. It is available to view at Studfold or a visit around the factory in Beverley can also be arranged. Click to visit the Beverley website to find out more.
- Studfold’s 9-month season runs from March to the end of November.
- Additional annual costs include: insurance, WiFi, electric and bottled gas. Three yearly electric test. Annual gas test.
- No subletting
- Commission paid to park owner on any future transactions for the sale of the second-hand caravan or purchase of a new caravan, or renewal of an existing van
- Age restrictions: there are no age restrictions on the length of time a van can remain on the park as long as the pitch and caravan are well maintained
- On purchasing a static caravan at Studfold you will need to sign a licence agreement for that caravan and agree to park rules.
All costs are on application.