Touring Park Rules, Terms and Conditions
By filling in our booking form you are agreeing to all our terms and conditions, including observing our park rules. Our rules are designed to ensure that everyone enjoys their visit to Studfold. Please note that any serious breach of the park rules will result in you being asked to leave the site immediately with no refund of monies paid.
Please do not:
- Play radios loudly.
- Allow your children to ride bicycles around other guests’ pitches or near the toilet block
- Use flying fire lanterns.
- Light ground fires of any sort.
- Gather firewood or sticks from nearby trees or fences.
- Smoke in, or take dogs into or around, the toilet block.
- Leave dogs unattended on your pitch or in the dog-friendly pod 2.
- Climb on walls and fences
- Keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
- Use the allocated play area for ball games.
- Leave your pitch litter-free.
- Report any damage.
- Leave the pods clean, tidy and with the furniture in the same position you found it on arrival.
- Empty ashes and leave the fire pit clean and tidy.
- Please vacate your pitch by 11am unless special arrangements have been made with us.
- When walking dogs, fields with suckler cows are to be avoided; cows are very protective of their calves and may attack people with dogs.
- Barbecues are permitted but must be raised off the grass.
- An adult must accompany young children visiting the toilet block.
- Chemical fluids should only be placed in the Elsan disposal unit at the far side of the toilet block.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times, in all areas of Studfold, and exercised off the site. Please pick all dog mess up and dispose of in the correct way, including when on footpaths through farmers’ fields.
- There are no footpaths across adjoining fields - please respect the farmer's property and keep to recognised footpaths only.
Studfold are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property by theft or otherwise or for personal injury. This does not however affect your rights if loss or damage or personal injury occurred through fault on our part.
A booking is secured by booking online and paying the deposit/full payment (50% deposit, or full payment if booking within 10 days of arrival, for pitches. 100% for glamping pods). If this is not possible please make an enquiry by phone. A booking should only be made when the Terms and Conditions have been read and agreed with.
Group booking enquiries:
From 2021 we are not accepting any new group bookings. The maximum number of pitches/glamping pods that can be booked together is two. Groups that have visited Studfold previously, without issue, are welcome to return but must make initial contact via phone or email.
50% of the deposit will be refunded if the booking is cancelled at least one month (30 days) prior to the arrival date. Cancellations made after that time will result in the loss of the full deposit. The balance of payment for your stay is due 10 days prior to arrival, a reminder email with payment details will be sent. If the balance is not paid the booking will be cancelled, with the loss of the deposit, and the pitch released for others to book. The deposit includes the electricity charge, if requested, for touring and camping bookings.
When booking glamping pods, or if you choose full payment of pitch fee at the time of booking (100% payment for your visit is made at the time of booking), 75% of this payment will be refunded if the booking is cancelled at least one month (30 days) prior to the arrival date. 50% will be refunded if cancelled at least 10 days before arrival date. Cancellations made after that time will result in the loss of all payments made.
We will refund, or move if dates are available, a booking that has to be cancelled by ourselves. We may also choose to move or refund a booking that has to be cancelled, by you, because of exceptional circumstances.
The information taken at time of booking is required to be collected for the purposes of processing your reservation with us. We may process your data to keep you informed of our activities and to keep you updated with news, offers and other information that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information for the marketing purposes described in this paragraph, please let us know. We may also disclose your data to CampStead Ltd who may contact you, inviting you to complete a questionnaire and review regarding your stay at our park.