Facilities and Toilets
Our Adventure and Fairy Trail is packed with lovely facilities for your comfort and enjoyment. Our award-winning touring park for campers, glampers and caravanners is also just next door if you’d like to extend your stay. Whether you’re coming for the day or longer, you’ll find everything you need at Studfold, and a warm Yorkshire Dales welcome.
Adventure Trail facilities
- Toilets and baby changing facilities at Reception
- Eco toilets and baby change facilities on the Adventure Trail
- The Nidderdale Way Cafe, run by Julia and her team, with indoor and outdoor seating, serving delicious homemade cakes and snacks. For opening times please check the cafe page.
- Shop with snacks, ice-cream, small toys and fairies
- Car park and overflow car park in the field
- Picnic and play area where you are welcome to being your own picnic
- Picnic ordering service at the Nidderdale Way Cafe
- Free picnic drop-off service – for your own and ordered picnics – so you don’t have to carry them around the Trail with you
An Accessibility Statement has been prepared for visitors to Studfold Adventure Trail. Download our Accessibility Statement for Studfold Adventure Trail.
We are dog-friendly at Studfold, but ask that you please keep your doggies on their leads for the time they are in Studfold, on the Adventure Trail and the Camping, Glamping and Caravan Parks, and please pick up and dispose of their mess.