How to find us
Although the beauty of Studfold is its position at the top of Nidderdale in the midst of fantastic Yorkshire Dales countryside, it is still within easy reach of the towns of Harrogate, Skipton, Thirsk and Northallerton, and the cities of Leeds, Bradford, York and Ripon.
PLEASE NOTE: Sat nav users, do not use your sat nav for the last part of your journey to us! Please follow these directions.
- Make sure your journey is via Pateley Bridge, NOT via Masham!
- Use a map from Pateley Bridge and take the Low Wath Road
- FROM HARROGATE - go down the high street at Pateley Bridge, go over the bridge and turn right on to this road by the petrol station, signposted to Lofthouse and NOT the Top Wath Road
- FROM SKIPTON - turn left by the petrol station, signposted to Lofthouse
- From A1 south, exit at Ripon junction (Not Bedale or Leeming Bar) and continue your journey via Pateley Bridge, see above
- From A1 north, exit at Knaresborough/York junction and continue via Pateley Bridge, see above
If you need any help along the way, get in touch by calling 01423 755084.