We offer super value for money caravanning, camping and glamping holidays at Studfold in the Yorkshire Dales, with reasonable pitch fees for everyone, and only minimal increases in high and peak seasons. Cyclists and backpackers enjoy discounted rates due to their lower impact travel, which is important to us as an environmentally conscious site.
We tend to become fully booked at the peak and high seasons, so please do reserve pitches with us in good time to avoid disappointment. Midweek out of school holiday time is usually quiet however. Please see our tempting midweek offers for great deals if you’re looking for a tranquil term-time break.
When you book online, you will be able to see what pitches are available on our sitemap and choose your pitch. At the time of booking your pitch, we require a 50% deposit payment, with the remaining 50% due on arrival. When booking a glamping pod, we require 100% payment.
Our pitch fees include:
- One caravan or tent or motorhome or trailer tent (one unit per pitch)
- One car
- 2 adults or 1 adult and 1 – 2 children
|Rate per night||Pitch fee||Each extra adult||Each extra child
aged 3 to 16
|Cyclist or backpacker||Camping pod|
* Full payment required at time of booking
Visit our Special Offers page for full details.
Our maximum group booking size is three pitches unless by prior arrangement with us.
We have a minimum booking requirement of three nights for bank holiday weekends and two nights for high rate weekends.
Pods sleep a family of four, comprising of two adults and two children, or a maximum of three adults. During high season and peak rate bank holidays we take bookings for a minimum of two nights per individual pod. On the morning of your departure we ask that that your pod is vacated by 11.00am, but please ask us if you wish to leave later. Arrivals are anytime from 1.30pm.
Pod 2 is dog-friendly, for one dog only. Supervision of your dog is required in the pod at all times and we ask that dogs are kept on their leads in all areas of Studfold touring park and Adventure Trail, walked off site, and all mess picked up and disposed of.
Peak rate (minimum booking of 3 nights)
- Whit bank holiday
- Easter bank holiday
- May Day bank holiday
- August bank holiday
- Weekends (Friday and Saturday nights) during June and July
- The remainder of Whit week
- All days during the school summer holidays
- All other times
- Educational groups are welcomed during standard rate time
North Yorkshire school holidays 2020
- Summer holiday: Friday 17th July to Sunday 6th September
- May Day bank holiday: Thursday 7th May to Sunday 10th May
- Easter: Friday 3th April to Sunday 19th April
- Spring bank holiday: Friday 22th May to Sunday 31st May
- October half term: Friday 23th October to Saturday 31st October