Swift Burgundy Caravan
This amazing caravan has now sold. If you’d like to chat about purchasing a similar caravan and placing it on one of our available static pitches, please contact Ian or Anne at Studfold on 01423 755228. Alternatively get in touch via our contact form.
At an amazing discount for the 2020 season, is a wonderful new, with no previous owners, 2018, 32x12ft Swift Burgundy supplied by Bridlington Caravans, with £6,568 off the listed price of £34,563. Now at £27,995, to include the cost of the van, commissioning, the base fee of £600, two gas bottles, and the pitch fee for the 2020 season, this fantastic caravan is pristine and ready for you to move into.
Available on a lovely central pitch with the stunning scenery of Nidderdale all around, this six-berth caravan is in enviro green and has lovely interior decor with a timeless style. Features include: central heating, double glazing, central kitchen with table and chairs, fridge freezer, twin bed and double bed room, shower room, washbasin and toilet with led vanity spotlights, and USB double socket. The van could also accommodate a small side balcony.
- Swift Burgundy 2018. New. No previous owners
- Positioned in a central row at Studfold
- Size: 32ft x 12ft / 6 berth / space for a small side balcony if required
- Colour: environmental green exterior, with green window frames
- Services: attached to water, sewage, cylinder gas, electricity
- Layout: lounge, dining area, central kitchen, shower room/toilet, master double room, twin room
- Features: double glazing, central heating, modern gas fire, 600 wide cooker, microwave space, integrated fridge freezer, metal action foldout bed in lounge, outside steps
- Price was £34,563, now £27,995 to include commissioning to make it ready to move into
- Includes pitch fee for this 2020 season, worth approximately £1350
- Includes base fee of £600 (a one-off payment for pitch base)
- Includes two gas bottles.
- Electricity and gas not included in the pitch fee
- No subletting
- Commission paid to park owner on any future transactions for the sale of the second-hand caravan or purchase of a new caravan, or renewal of an existing van
- Age restrictions: there are no age restrictions on the length of time a van can remain on the park as long as the pitch and caravan are well maintained