And so much more
There’s so much to see and do at Studfold Adventure Trail here in the Yorkshire Dales, it really would be a shame if you were to miss something exciting.
To help you not miss anything, we’ve put together a few of the things we like to do at Studfold that you might want to do too.
- Treat yourself to a hot chocolate and a lump of cake.
- Weave in Studfold’s loom.
- Discover the story of Daniel & The Messles.
- Visit the historical, interactive barn and experience olden-days farming life.
- Investigate the smelly-feely-boxes.
- Write a wish on seedpaper and plant it in the fairy wish garden.
- Keep really quiet in the bird hide, wait for a bird to come along and see if you can identify it.
- Have a go at telling the time with the time shadow clock.
- Follow the giant foot prints.
- Dare to walk through the fox’s mouth.
- Play I-spy in Upper Nidderdale, from the viewing point.
- Look out for the giant spider’s web!
- Use the clues to find the giant, friendly hedgehog and discover his secret.
- Make your own badge with a 50p kit from Reception.
- Find an interesting-looking stone and do a rubbing of it.
- Identify a minibeast!
- Feed a squirrel. Do you think you can?
- Have a refreshing ice-cream in Studfold’s shop.
- And one especially for the adults - sit and admire the amazing Yorkshire Dales views with a cuppa!