Studfold are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property by theft or otherwise or for personal injury. This does not however affect your rights if loss or damage or personal injury occurred through fault on our part.
Owners of Static Caravans at Studfold have all signed a License Agreement. Anyone buying a caravan already sited at Studfold or bringing a caravan onto Studfold will be required to sign a new license agreement.
Owners of caravans on Seasonal Pitches at Studfold have all signed A Seasonal Pitch License Agreement. Anyone bringing a caravan onto a Seasonal Pitch at Studfold will be required to sign a new Seasonal Pitch License Agreement.
Copies of both License Agreements are available upon request and two copies must be signed and agreed to before any caravans are purchased or sited at Studfold.
Studfold Caravan Park Rules for Static and Seasonal Caravans
- Hot water may not be removed from the toilet blocks. Hosepipes may only be connected to the standpipes around the field.
- All dogs should be on a lead on the park and walked away from the site. Any 'accidents' have to be removed by the dog owner/walker; this includes the roadway up to the bridge.
- The toilet blocks are no smoking buildings. Dogs must be tethered outside.
- Small children must be supervised within the caravan park and when using the toilet facilities.
- The speed limit from the bridge and around the park is 5mph. The one-way system around the park should be adhered to.
- Cycles are permitted but should also follow the traffic regulations.
- It is acceptable to attach an awning to a touring caravan but the grass has to be maintained by lifting the ground sheet and/or removing the awning on a regular basis.
It may be necessary or desirable to change or add to the park rules. We may change the park rules at any time by giving written notice.