Studfold are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property by theft or otherwise or for personal injury. This does not however affect your rights if loss or damage or personal injury occurred through fault on our part.
- Out of respect to both owners and the property we would ask that you read the following information and abide by any requests:
- Arrival time is from 3.30pm onwards and departure is by 10.00am
- Remove any outdoor footwear and clothing upon entering the barn. There is plenty of storage in the entrance and utility room for outdoor clothing and footwear.
- Instruction leaflets for operating the cooker, washer etc, can be found in the kitchen. Please return them to the same place after use.
- Please do not rearrange furniture.
- Please do not use candles.
- The furniture throughout is all solid pine, as a soft wood it is prone to marking and damage. Do not place hot or wet items on any furniture without the use of a mat.
- Children are always ensured a warm welcome at Studfold Barn, however, we would ask that they are encouraged to respect our property at all times.
- Our water supply is from a fresh water spring. We therefore ask you to use it as sparingly as you can, especially during the summer months.
- The heating has been pre-set to come on in the morning and at night. If you find this is not adequate to meet your needs please ask to have it altered. The hot water is constant.
- The barn should be left in the same condition as it was upon arrival. Any damages or breakages should be reported and will be charged for.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- The surrounding farmland should not be entered without permission.
- We accept no liability in respect of loss or damage to persons or belongings caused by improper use of the fire. Once lit the fire doors should remain closed until refueling is required.
- Guests staying at the barn after reading the above terms and conditions are understood to have agreed with them.
After initial contact has been made by phone or email a booking is secured by the payment of a deposit. This should only be sent when the terms and conditions have been read and agreed with.
- A deposit of £150 is required. Cheques need to be made payable to 'Mrs. A Walker'.
- The remainder of the balance is to be paid one month prior to the arrival date. Please check the prices table for the correct amount.