Studfold are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property by theft or otherwise or for personal injury. This does not however affect your rights if loss or damage or personal injury occurred through fault on our part.
- Parties to arrive from 3.00 pm and must leave by 10 am on day of departure (Times may be negotiated prior to arrival).
- A member of each party must be available upon arrival and before departure to assist with inspection (if requested) prior to leaving.
- Upon departure, the Centre should be left in the same condition as it was upon arrival. Any damages or breakages should be reported and will be charged for.
- Groups behaving in an inappropriate way (owners discretion) will be asked to leave. There will be no refunds for lost nights.
- Parties with members under 18 years of age must provide adequate supervision in and around the building at all times.
- Groups must act in a manner that is considerate to others.
- Smoking in the building is prohibited.
- No access to the caravan park, recreation areas are available for use.
- All parties are expected to remove outdoor shoes/outdoor clothing upon re-entry to the Centre and leave in the Drying Room.
- Party members to provide own towels, sleeping bag and / or bed linen including pillowcase. The Centre will provide pillows.
After initial contact has been made by phone or email a booking is secured by submitting a booking form (either online or by post) with a deposit. This form should only be sent when the terms and conditions have been read and agreed with.
- A deposit of 20% of the total amount is required. If the payment is being made by cheque these need to be payable to 'Studfold Holdings'. Your booking will be confirmed by phone or email upon receipt of your form and deposit.
- The remainder of the balance is to be settled two weeks prior to the arrival date. Changes in numbers can be accounted for in this payment.
- 50% of the deposit is returned if bookings are cancelled at least one month (30 days) prior to the arrival date. Cancellations made after that time will result in the loss of the full deposit.