Studfold (Farm) Activity Centre has a four star English Tourism Council rating.
It is a purpose-built building and provides an exceptionally well-appointed and spotlessly clean base for a large variety of activities.
The Activity centre has:
- One room, sleeping 14 in bunk beds. (We also have 4 extra floor matresses)
- One staff room, with room for 2 adults, washing facilities and exit door alarms
- A food preparation room
- A spacious kitchen, well equipped for self catering ( 2 fridges, freezer, microwave, large range cooker, toasters, water boiler, kettles and all necessary cooking, preparation and serving utensils)
- Shower, wash and toilet facilities
- Dining room / classroom / and NEW social area with soft seating and freeview smart TV
- Drying room accessible by group leader.
- Disabled access throughout
- Parking facilities for cars and minibuses
- Coach park within close walking distance
- Staff controlled exits and lighting
- Two outdoor areas, one within view from centre windows, including a barbeque area with picnic benches and one large enough for ball games
- Central heating controlled by group leader...
The activity Centre has excellent facilities for a self catering. Outside catering is available on request. Alternatively there are a number of very good local pubs, cafes and restaurants.