Experience what the Yorkshire Dales has to offer with Studfold's Quality Group Accommodation.
The purpose-built Centre has been awarded a four star rating by the English Tourism Council and is an ideal base for a large variety of activities. The centre was opened early in 2002 in Upper Nidderdale and since its opening has attracted a diverse range of people who’ve received a warm and friendly welcome from the Walker family.
The Centre is situated on Studfold Farm, a small working cattle and sheep farm, bordering the Yorkshire Dales National Parkwhich is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty.
The caravan and camping park which is situated nearby provides ideal accommodation for larger groups in tents, caravans or pods. The Activity Centre can then be used as a base and a cooking and dining facility.
The Centre lends itself well to a wide range of activities, whether as a Yorkshire Dales Outdoor Centre for academic study and coursework or as a base to enjoy the beautiful Yorkshire countryside.
The many uses of the centre include:
- A base for rambling or mountain bike groups
- A centre for outdoor activity groups
- Guides, Brownies, Cubs and Scouts
- Secondary school subject related studies
- Primary school visits
- Family and friendship reunions
- Duke of Edinburgh award scheme expedition centre
- A base for art, photography, painting and creative writing groups
- Leadership training & Team building
- Sports team training
We only welcome well-behaved and, if appropriate, correctly supervised groups.